Unlimited Hentai Encodes is a website dedicated to serving visitors with hentai series. Use of the Unlimited Hentai Encodes website shows that you are agreeing to the terms listed on this page. Unlimited Hentai Encodes reserves the right to make modifications to any of these policies at any time without notice to it’s visitor’s.
This site is not meant to infringe any of the copyrights, it is simply here to encourage the continuing popularity of Japanese Hentai, and for many more adult viewers to watch it. Although we did not create those series, we did create this website and we do deserve respect. Therefore, please respect our work and dont steal any of our content, images, or anything in this website without a written permission from the administrator itself.
By not agreeing to these terms, you can not threaten Unlimited Hentai Encodes or any company hosting and storing any files related with Unlimited Hentai Encodes with legal action. You also may not prosecute any person(s) affiliated with Unlimited Hentai Encodes including, but not limited to, family, friends or individuals who maintain or visit this website.
Information on this website is provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, including without limitation, warranties of performance, merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, and non-infringement.
For all related matters concerning aspects upon the server which specific media is made available, information from this server resides on a computer system funded by the companies and/or parties associated with it. The use of this system may be, and is, monitored for computer security purposes. Any unauthorized access (hacking) to this system is prohibited and is subject to criminal and civil penalties under Federal Laws including but not limited to Public Laws 83-703 and 99-474.
For controversial reasons if you are affiliated with any government, Anti-Piracy group or any other related group, or were formally a worker of one, you cannot enter this site, cannot access any of its files, or do anything related to this site. If you enter this site you are not agreeing to these terms and you are violating code 431.322.12 of the Internet Privacy Act signed by Bill Clinton in 1995. By not agreeing to the terms, you cannot threaten Unlimited Hentai Encodes or any company storing these files, and cannot prosecute any person(s) affiliated with this page which includes family, friends or individuals who run or enter this web site.
In no event will Unlimited Hentai Encodes, it’s administrators, staff, family, friends, or anyone related to this website will be held liable for damages caused to your computer by the use of this website.
By downloading you agree that:
- Your age are at least 18 Years old.
- You are welcome to download media as it is made available.
- But you MUST have in your possession the original material.
- If you do not have the original in your possession, you MUST DELETE IT within 24 hours.
- We are not liable for ANY DAMAGE made to your computer.
- You’re not allowed to directly link to any of our files.
- Unlimited Hentai Encodes are not responsible nor liable for your actions.
- Unlimited Hentai Encodes are not liable for actions taken towards you.
All hentai listed in our website are just for promotion and to encourage hentai fans to buy originals when it release. We here don’t have any affiliate with the hentai creator or license holder.
By continuing to access Unlimited Hentai Encodes, you are expressly and impliedly agreeing to all terms as stated above, and affirm that you are in compliance with all federal, state and local laws concerning the content of this site.
DMCA Notice of Copyright Infringement
Unlimited Hentai Encodes is an online service provider as defined in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act. We provide legal copyright owners with the ability to self-publish on the Internet by uploading, storing and displaying various types of media. We do not actively monitor, screen or otherwise review the media which is uploaded to our servers by users of the service. We take copyright violation very seriously and will vigorously protect the rights of legal copyright owners. If you are the copyright owner of content which appears on the Unlimited Hentai Encodes website and you did not authorize the use of the content you must notify us in writing in order for us to identify the allegedly infringing content and take action.
In order to facilitate the process, we have provided an online contact for your use. We will be unable to take any action if you do not provide us with the required information, so please fill out all fields accurately and completely. Alternatively, you may make a written notice via e-mail to our contact as listed below. Your written notice must include the following:
- Specific identification of the copyrighted work which you are alleging to have been infringed. If you are alleging infringement of multiple copyrighted works with a single notification you must submit a representative list which specifically identifies each of the works that you allege are being infringed.
- Specific identification of the location and description of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity with enough detailed information to permit us to locate the material. You should include the specific URL or URLs of the webpages where the allegedly infringing material is located.
- Information reasonably sufficient to allow us to contact the complaining party which may include a name, address, telephone number and electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Written notice should be sent to our designated contact as follows:
bex.sankyuu[at]gmail[dot]com Please also note that under applicable law, 17 U.S.C. 512 (f), any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability.